Re: [seul-edu] seul-edu digests work!

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> I finally fixed the last (heh) bug. Digests are functional
> for seul-edu. Send mail to majordomo@seul.org with a body
> of 'subscribe seul-edu-digest'. In theory, every so often
> (it's configurable by me, I haven't settled on a good value
> yet) you'll get a clump of list messages.

Be sure to at least use the cron-job option so that digests get
flushed out at least once a day so that people that subscribe to the
digest won't get totally left behind on a fast-evolving discussion
thread.  I don't find the options for limiting the number of posts or
total size of a digest to be very useful (message size isn't the
problem it was 10 years ago).

> Enjoy,

Thanks!  The digest seems to be working now and I am one happy camper!
  Scott

Scott Raney  raney@metacard.com  http://www.metacard.com