Re: [seul-edu] Re: home-schooling thread

On the issue about a "standard" news release form to have I would also
like to bring up another needed item. There's about 40 people or
projects that I have that I believe would be willing to help or are
already doing the same thing as us. What would be nice to have is an
"invitation to participate" that I could email them that explained our
goals and that we believe we could work together achieving more. This
way the email would have our links, mailing list, contact info, andwould
be standarized. I'll end it there, everyone should get what I mean by
this.

Adam