Re: [seul-edu] LinuxCanada 2000

> Last but not least, he said that as a non-profit we could get booth space on
> the floor (free, I think, but I'll have to verify that).  Roger, do we qualify as
> a non-profit in these terms (tax qualifications, probably)?  I'm not sure what

We are a non-money organization. So I think it's safe to say that out of
the $0 we take in each year, we don't keep any of it...
On the other hand, we are not officially an organization in the eyes of the
US legal system, so I guess that means we're not a non-profit organization
either.

Conclusion: this 'free booth space thing' is designed for projects like seul.
Go for it. :)

--Roger