Re: [seul-edu] Announcement: LingoTeach

Reto Stamm wrote:

> Hey Odile,
>
> Odile Bénassy wrote:
> >
> > Look at "parameter" matrix in attached file
> >

> That looks really great. Is it really that easy?

Well, yes
Now that we have written down a first xml spec, best would be to go
around and watch what others have done, looking for standards (official
ones or de-facto).
For example, here :
- EDUML, to get an idea of how you will possibly connect to it, even if
you do not need now
- DocBook, for the "glossary" part

Please ask for help or advice each time you need or feel like !

> BTW: For now, it's localized for English, French, German, Spanish, and
> Japanese, and I have simple lessons for all of these languages, too.
> Thanks to the world! Finnish and Swedish are on the way.

super !

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"