[seul-edu] Re: _Halloween 2001 - Debian GNU/Linux CD give-away project

BI-LINMGUAL MESSAGE --||-- MENSAJE BI-LINGUAL
Hola, Sergio.

What university do you attend?

I will keep you informed about the Halloween 2001 GNU/Linux CD
give-away project, and add you to the list as soon as it is set-up.

Usted deve hablar con el grupo SLEC, que es un esfuerzo de GNU/Linux en el
sistema educativo en Colombia. I think Vladimir Tamara is the project
lead (vtamara@gnu.org || http://www.geocities.com/sl_edu_colombia).

The SLEC group is also active on SEUL-EDU (http://www.seul.org/edu), and
both groups are strong resources to help coordinate the struggle to
integrate free software in education (SLEC=Software Libre y Educacion en
Colombia)

Pleased to meet you,
Es un plazer conozerle,

-Karl G. Pena