[seul-edu] how's this doug: [Fwd: Register for LinuxWorld Conference & Expo byNovember 22]

I have gotten this message to encourage attendance at LWE in
NEW YORK.  I was of the mind that there are quite a few on
this list that might be interested in the offering.

<<It is actually nothing more than a way for us to get you
attending the expo so we can tie you up in the SEUL booth.>>

Regards, Bill  <<and honest bill>>

-- BEGIN included message

This message is brought to you by LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Show Management.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Your e-mail address will not be given out to any third parties.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
January 30 - February 2, 2001
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City

SPECIAL OFFER to LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Alumni!
Register on or before November 22 and receive Free Exhibit Only Registration - A $45.00 Value! ACT NOW and be eligible to win $250 American Express Check.
Drawing will be held onsite in New York at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Wednesday, January 31 at the Opening Night Reception. You must be present to receive this special prize.
To receive this discount, register using the SPECIAL Exhibits Only Discount Code  -- ALUMEO --

To register visit: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/register.html

Cornerstone Sponsor: VA Linux Systems
Platinum Sponsors: AMD; BSDI; Compaq Computer Corporation; Corel Corporation; Covalent Technologies; Hewlett-Packard; IBM; Intel Corporation; Penguin Computing; Red Hat, Inc.; Serve Linux Network, Inc.; SGI; Sun Microsystems; Stormix Technologies, Inc.

Exclusive Flagship Media Sponsor: LinuxWorld.com
Media Sponsors: CLiCK Magazine; COMPU-MART; Enterprise Linux Magazine; EC Technology News; Linux Insider; Linux Journal; Linux Magazine; Open Source Developers Magazine; NetworkWorld; MAXIMUM Linux; SD Times; Server/Workstation Expert; SOFTWARE Magazine; SysAdmin Magazine; Dr. Dobb's Journal; 32BitsOnLine

Webcasting Sponsor:
Dr. Dobb's Technetcast

ETMI, the Official Travel Company for LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Book your reservations now! For travel details: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/travel.html

If you would like your name removed from this list, "REPLY" to this message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.  Please be sure to use "REPLY" (rather than composing a new message), so that we may properly handle your request

-- END included message