Re: [seul-edu] KDE or GNOME?

We actualy use neither on our computer lab(s).  The Elementary School
really does not have the CPU power for either of them (we ran KDE 1.1 for
a little while), and we found the students really don't need it.   We use
IceWM as our window manager.  Students realy don't have much of a need for
moving files (floppy disks are not alowed into the lab, and in the middle
schools, the systems don't even have floppy drives), or other desktop
environment abilities.  We do have both the gnome libs, and kde2 libs
installed.

http://www.osef.org/articles_and_letters/whizkids.html

			Harry

--