Re: [seul-edu] KDE or GNOME?

Chris Hedemark wrote:

> Does Enlightenment still require fairly extravagent hardware?

To a degree, yes.  It actually has a lower resource footprint now than
it did 18 months ago (mainly because Raster has improved as a C
coder...E was Rasters first foray into C, and he has learned a lot in
the revisions to the codebase).  With all the features cranked, it will
kill lower end systems, but as an immersive desktop experience, its
'neato'.

--
Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net