[seul-edu] Registration for LinuxWorld Expo in New York City

If any of you are planning to attend LWE in NYC at the end of
January/beginning of February, please let me know in the next few
days.  I'll be registering our booth workers and would like to
include you.  This will give you free entrance to the show floor,
although probably not to the conferences (I'm not sure about that).
So far I know that Pete St. Onge, Bill Ries-Knight and wife, and I
will be there.  I'm pretty sure Roger Dingledine and Aaron Turner
will also, and I have a few others who may or may not show up.  It'd
be nice to meet as many of you as possible, and it would help us all
if we have enough people so that we're not all stuck in the booth
full-time.

So think about it, and let me know via private email at
dloss@seul.org.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid