Re: [seul-edu] dhcp fails

Thanks for all your thoughful responses.

I had gone through rpm -e pump & || rpm -e dhcpd first one way then the
other.

Problem is solved.

The dhcp server which I dutifully tested from another machine with renew
was out of ip addresses.

I'll have the egg off my face by morning.

--
Dan Kubilos     __\o_ ^
K-8 Tech Coord