[seul-edu] Linux in education case studies finally available

It's been a while in coming, but we finally have the first of our
Linux in education case studies available for your edification.  The
web pages are in their preliminary form (if you have any advice on
presentation, let us know), but quite readable, I think.  You can
see them here: <http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/case/caseview0.pl>.
If you'd like to submit one of your own, go here:
<http://richtech.ca/seul/casestudy.html>.

BTW, Les, H. Hardcastle School has three entries at the moment: the
actual one you entered, and the two you made up while testing the
perl script that builds the pages.  You may want to get rid of two
of them (you choose which two).

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people