Re: [seul-edu] XML Usage

elawson wrote:

> Do any of the list members use homebrew or commercial products that use XML?
> Is there a draft XML Schema for use in a K12 setting for administrative
> tasks?

Interesting you should ask!  Look on our projects page
<http://www.seul.org/projects.html> for EduML.  Bruno Vernier did a good deal of
work on this a while ago, but I'm not sure of it's status at the moment.  The
last thing I remember hearing was some thoughts abouteither making it compatible
with, or developing a translator to, the SIF format that most of the commercial
educational software vendors were pushing.  Bruno, what can you tell us
vis-a-vis EduML?

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people