Re: [seul-edu] Re: curriculum Re: [ma-linux] Linux Education

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Alan Chen wrote:

> your students take LPI exams? If so, how much class time is generally
> involved in getting the students to pass the LPI Level 1 exam? (I might
> be teaching high-school students in an after school program)

I've been trying to plan my courses to help prepare for the LPI I. My
classes are around 40 (Unix Shell Essentials) + 30 (Unix System
Administration I) + 30 (Beginning Network Administration) + 20 (BSD and
Linux Installations and Hardware Issues) + 15 (X Usage and Administration)
hours (135 hours total). (Most of the students are already NT admins.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.reedmedia.net/