[seul-edu] Case study solicitation

I was just looking at the page on our wiki titles
"Schools_Using_Linux"
<http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Schools_Using_Linux>.  I notice
that there are a number of posters there who haven't submitted case
studies yet.  Admittedly, these postings were probably made before
we had the case studies submission form ready, but I'd like to get
you to put your observations there too.  So if your name is on this
list could you go to <http://richtech.ca/seul/casestudy.html> and
fill out the form?  Thanks!  I realize that not all of you may be
associated with the schools you mention, but if you can get
information about them and make an entry that would be great.  And I
strongly encourage anyone else out there who has put Linux into a
school to post a case study!

Colin Dellow
William Kendrick
Joseph Estevao Arruda
Steve Hunt
Tim Williams
Jan Wilson
Chris Hedemark
James Oden
L. Prevett
Jim Aird
Mark Orenstein
Michael Williams
Michael Hall
Robert Maynord
Jeff Williams
George D. Holmes
Nick Lopez
Al Dow
Charlotte Fischer

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people