Re: [seul-edu] How big a server?

I don't know all the +/-'s of this, but www.ltsp.org might be a good
solution for you with the NT machines as a X-terminal and the linux
machine (cluster) as the server. it works for me with 25 (netscape) users
with a PIII and 5112 MB ram... netscape is a mem hog. it seems your programs
are CPU hogs.. i would say a couple (few) PIII (AMD) SMP mosix-clustered
machinese as your app server.

David

--
huo dao lao, xue dao lao.