Re: [seul-edu] (FWD) Red Hat Proposes Alternative to Microsoft settlement

Bill,

One suggestion for the short term: Judge J. Frederick Motz is allowing
3rd party opinions to be faxed to him. The catch is you don't have much
time. He'll decide in a hearing on the 27th whether or not the
settlement passes.

Take a look at http://www.redhat.com/opensourcenow for contact info.

Jonathan