Re: [seul-edu] (FWD) Red Hat Proposes Alternative to Microsoft settlement

I would also like to pledge full support of OSEF to this project.  We
have experince working within the public school system, in Tucson,
dealing with Linux on the desktop in K-5 (and K-8 other places).  Due to
some slip ups of our lawyer (soon to be replaced...), we don't have our
501c3 yet, but should shortly.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder