Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open toolsandcontent in education

Fair enough comments, Roger ... I am by no means a mad fan of web rings,
but the idea of sites around the world all being linked at one place kind
of got me excited.

I know exactly what you mean by web rings being associated with crappy
websites. On the other hand, I'd hate to see useful sites excluded because
of presentation standards, etc.

Looking at things, are we heading towards creating yet another splinter
page when there are probably half a dozen well known sites that already
try to do what we're talking about here (seul being one of them) ... do we
really just need to develop an existing page? Again, I'm happy to do it or
help, I'm not trying to shirk some work :-)

Michael

--
Michael Hall