[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open tools and content in education]

-------- Original Message --------
From: David Bucknell <david@workstation2.isb.ac.th>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Forming a coalition to promote free and open
toolsand   content in education

Well, you're off to a good start.

As I said a bit earlier, I personally think the Web ring thing is not as
good
as simple page we can mirror on our site and  A LOGO. I'm no artist, but
bet we can find someone to help us with this.

You're right that visitors need to be able to add links, though. Simple
is
better is all I'm saying; moreover, distributed is better than
centralized.
IMHO.

David
Open Source Schools