Re: [seul-edu] Getting started: Forming a coalition to promote freeand open toolsand content in education

I am willing o use OSEF as a coordinating factor behind this.  Even
though our 501c3 is not thru yet, we are an incorporated coporation int
he state of arizona, etc.

		Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder