[seul-edu] \begin[Admin]{documentation} (was: Our Strengths)

Hi Nathan,

Ok. So we'll need a small unit on shell scripting first. Then perhaps a
slightly more complete one. ( Just the basics in the first one, and a more
complete exposition, in the next.) Please include practice lessons at the
end of each section or sprinkled within text to reinforce concepts.

After that, I would suggest a small one on using perl in an administrative
setting. (i.e. solving typical admin problems.) Again, very simple and
limited in scope.

So what are you going to write it in?(markup language/tool) Obviously we
will need multiple output target formats including HTML, PDF, PS, and
perhaps RTF. I normally write this in LaTeX and then use tools to produce
this.

Still Interested? <grin>

I'm also teaching Linux Admin at community college, so I'll start working
on some notes.(I have a canned book from the college that I annotate
liberally).

> I'd be in for some chapters on programming :)

Hmm....looks like we'll need a online project management tool of some sort
too.

Les Richardson
Great White North