Re: [seul-edu] \begin[Admin]{documentation} (was: Our Strengths)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 06:42:07PM -0600, Les Richardson wrote:
> So what are you going to write it in?

Woah. Don't do that, Les. :)

Whoever decides to write it will write it with whatever they choose.

Once everything is written down and designed, then you (or somebody else)
will worry about converting or porting or whatever. If I had a nickel
for every time a project derailed because people started debating tools...

We're not going to start another latex / word / vim / emacs / smgl /
whatever flame fest on this list today.

It's the *content*, not the *format*, that we want to focus on.

Got that everybody? :)
--Roger