Re: [seul-edu] Getting started: Forming a coalition to promote freeand open toolsand content in education

Inspirational, Dave.  In the spirti of brainstorming, here's my try:

How about the notorious recursive acronym As GNU is Not Unix,
Sing is Not GNU,

*Cofee is Open/Free Education for Everyone
or

*Cofee Opens Free Education to/for Everyone
*Cofee makes Open, Free Education for Everyone
*Cofee is Open/Free Educational Engineering
*Coffee is Open/Free Evolution in Education (oops! I said the wront "e" word)

Cofee: Coaltion for Free/Open Education for Everyone

*Coffee Opens Fantastic Free Education to Everyone
*Coffee is Open/Free Fundamentals for education everywhere
*Coffee builds Open/Free Education Everywhere

OR along the "coalition" lines:
*coffee: coalition for open/free education everywhere
*coffee: coalition for open/free education for everyone

In Dave Prentice's list, I think "Environments" comes closest.
i.e. Coalition for Open Free Educational Environments
or
Coalition for Open Friggin' Free Extraterrestrialism in Education
Coalition for Open/Free Extemporaneous Education
Coalition for Open Free Endeavors in Education
Coalition for Open Free Educational Endeavors
Coalition for Open Free  ...

--
David M. Bucknell
http://members.iteachnet.org/~david