Re: [seul-edu] Great do list from Teemu: Forming a coalition

Well, this is a very perceptive set of responses Roger has posted, all worth
thinking about. I am thrilled to be able to contribute and be involved and
will now make sure that the schoolforge.net domain points to your site.

My single reservation is (as I said in reply to Jeff's post) whether the wiki
is the right tool for curriculum, but obviously I don't have an alternative up
my sleeve.

Should we play with what Roger's installed for a bit while we think of the
alternatives? It seems to me that there are unlikely to be _any_ perfect fits,
but I respect Roger's reservations about the old code and graphics-heavy
nature of sourceforge.

I will get on the domain dns now and probably get back to the list tomorrow.
Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm for making something good happen.

David

--
David M. Bucknell
http://members.iteachnet.org/~david