Re: [seul-edu] Re: Site tools for Schoolforge

These look promising because they appear to be taylored to the tasks we are
planning.

I think this seems like the right track. That said, a few observations:

I looked at Document Juggler

I wonder how much support this project is getting. "We hae to admit this is
free software" and therefore may be buggy does not speak well for their
attitude in our context. However, if their tool is good ....

Its connection / dependency on to phpNuke is not a plus to me. phpNuke has
many offspring, many of which are simpler and cleaner than their feature-heavy
parent.I would not, at this point in my understanding of phpNuke, choose it as
our base.

I chose GeekLog, another descendant of phpNuke, because it is much simpler and
cleaner as a Web log.

PicoLibre looks like phpGroupware. Is that right?

David

--
David M. Bucknell
http://members.iteachnet.org/~david