[seul-edu] Animation, Production Application

I have been working with some youth to produce an interactive cdrom about the juvenile justice system. I was using ShellDrake for the animation of the characters and recording the voice overs. I mainly chose this because it was freeware and the youths could legally use it at home. Their site has been down for several days now. I was wondering if anyone knew of another program similiar to this that is free and could be used by the youths.
Vivian Candy Tanamachi-W69'
RHS Alumni Foundation
www.rhsalumnifoundation.org
email: roughrider@rhsalumnifoundation.org