Re: [seul-edu] Open Admin for Schools Feedback/Question

Hi David,

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Nobody wrote:

> Dear Les,
> I think 3 and 4 are probably enough. Those who want more probably
> want a way to send progress reports of some kind, not full-fledged
> report cards -- don't you think? That's my guess.

Yes, that would be a good solution.

> What's your time frame and what are you hoping to come out with re
> the report cards? We're hoping to try them out for our Child Center
> (preschool), Primary, Middle and High schools in December.

My time line on this will be about a week from now, since two schools I'm
working with have report cards coming out in about 2 weeks. Are you
running on my server or on your own now?

PS. I'll send you a copy of my report card for Battleford Central School,
and let me know what you think. I'll make a small PDF of it.

Les