[seul-edu] Re: [users] 1000 users: Windows install

Hello Matt,

I'm forwarding your request for assistance to the Simple End User
Linux - EDUcation mail list. I think you'll find more focussed help
there.

You may also want to subscribe to the seul-edu mailing list
yourself. This link will bring you to the latest report as well
as allow you to subscribe.

http://www.seul.org/edu/report82.html

Best of luck!
Guy

--
People whom think M$ software is mediocre don't know the half of it.