Re: [seul-edu] Re: viruses

Hans Paijmans wrote:

> Huh?
> A virus that attacks Linux? that would be a first! More information
> please, and even then I don't believe it.
>
> Paai

I think it's much more likely that someone on this mailing list who is
using Windows and Outlook has been infected by the Klez virus, which
spoofs the "From" address of the messages it sends out with entries from
the infected system's address book.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: