From: Francesca Campora <francescacampora@yahoo.it>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:58:27 +0100 (CET)
To: arma@seul.org
Subject: project: didactical units with free software for primary school

Hi,
my name is Francesca and I'm teacher in primary
school. I'm linux user, I founded the linux user group
in my region in Italy http://erlug.linux.it and I'm a
member of Italian Linux Society.
I'm writing a little guide under GPL license about how
to use free software with children in primary school.
The choiche of GPL is because the didactical units
contain the indication of the software to use, ex.
tuxpaint, gimp, open office.
I'm working at it and u can find it at

http://www.linux.it/~abnormal/scuolaprimaria/laboratori/laboratorio.htm

Every day I'll add a new didactical unit, thus the
guide is in development.

thank u
Francesca

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/

----- End forwarded message -----