Re: [seul-edu] It's quiet--_too_ quiet.

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

>    We also have a lot of people doing things that are of interest but
> that don't show up on our list of projects, like those of you who are
> setting up X-terminal systems on older hardware.  How about posting a
> note letting us know how you're doing and what problems you may have
> encountered?  Heck, we might be able to help you out!

No change on the Mac IIci thing. Have not had time to work on it :) Been a
little crazy at work, and school, and at home the last few weeks.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on it one of these days soon.

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/