[seul-edu] email browser client

Hi,

Our K-8 school has a Linux box serving as a postoffice and proxy server.
The teachers and offices have Pentium machines running Windows 95 and 98
on an Ethernet to this server.  I would characterize our teachers as
"Microsoft literate" rather than anything that relies on CLI or requires
much computer knowledge.

Do any of you know of something that we can use so that teachers can use
a browser such as IE5 or Netscape to pick up their mail from the server
instead of the PINE and CLI that they are struggling with now?

I appreciate any input - and BTW, I'm a rank novice at Linux so please
speak in small English words to the extent that you can. [:o-)}

Dan McMenamin