[seul-edu] free-ed web site

I don't know if this already apeared here (I didn't have any time to
follow the list for a while),  but I just found a huge collection of
various online educational material at

http://www.free-ed.net/

They have a lot of online textbooks, tests and so on.  I just briefly
went over their math section,  it is a collection of links from trully
pathetic ones through average quality to some pretty nice ones.

They also have a link to a nice linux tutorial in their computer science
/ oper. systems section.

I think we could pick some of the nicer links and add them to our page
somewhere.  Maybe people with experience in various areas can go
through the links and pick some.  I could do the math section, if nbody
else claims it :-).

--
Jan Hlav\'{a}\v{c}ek
lahvak@math.ohio-state.edu  (Blind Carbon Copies will bounce)