[seul-edu] Updated link to Mexican ScholarNet

Arturo Espinosa Aldama has just sent me an updated link to the Mexican
ScholarNet project, now more properly called Red Escobar.  Here it is:

<http://redesc.linux.org.mx/>

We'll change the link on the link page to point here.  Bob, are you currently
maintaining that page?  Sometimes I get so confused.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give