Re: [seul-edu] Interview for Linux Weekly News

> I'd also like to ask all of you to keep your eyes open for educational
> programs.  One of the things we want to do in this weekly report is to mention all the
> new programs we've found with educational potential.  We'll credit whoever brings
> them to our attention, of course.

Searching on Freshmeat, using the term 'education', I found the
following:

Interactive geometry program
http://www.cinderella.de/

CGI (Web) discussion system tailored for education
http://www.leonine.com/~ltemplin/cxiv/

Ecology-HOWTO
http://www.snafu.de/~wehe/eco_linux.html

GFlash: flashcard application
http://www.bgw.org/projects/gflash/

Freshmeat also listed OpenClassroom and Authenticated User Community for
Education (not currently on http://www.seul.org/edu/software.html from
what I can see.)

Linuxberg has a Entertainment-Educational section:
http://newnova.linuxberg.com/x11html/ent_educational.html

with these three listings
Photohunter
http://oz.nthu.edu.tw/~u860905/Xphotohunter/

Addlibs
Download: http://newnova.linuxberg.com/x11html/ent_educational.html

xpuzzles
http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/strategy/

I visited each homepage but I've not tried any of them out.
Hope this helps.
George