Re: [seul-edu] "children's linux" and seul-edu press

Roger R Dingledine wrote:

> Children's Linux web page
> Announcements, October 25
> Martin Skjoldebrand dropped us a note to mention that he has put up a
> website, called Children's Linux [1], on which to record Linux applications
> suitable for children. He's only got one entry up there now and there must
> be more ... Send him a note [2] if you have suggestions.

I've already sent Martin a message inviting him to visit our website and
to join our mailing list, along with a similar message to the people at
SchoolNet Thailand mentioned a couple of articles above this one.  If
any of you come across announcements in either the Linux community or
the educational community that pertain to what we do here, please invite
those involved to join us!