Re: [seul-edu] New to Linux

The device file is /dev/fd0  To mount it, as root, execute the following:

mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy

that should mount it.  If not, the mount command should produce an error,
if it does, please forward that error.

Do you know what filesystem is on the floppy?  I.e. is it a DOS formatted
floppy?

A bachelor is a selfish, undeserving guy who has cheated some woman out of a
divorce.
    -- Don Quinn