Re: [seul-edu] Conference in Dunkerque (North of France)

Odile Bénassy wrote:

> Thanks to Georges Khaznadar's work on organization, on Friday evening I
> talked about Linux applications for education.
> I focused on what SEUL-edu has done in its unique year of existence.
> I explained Bruno Vernier's EDUML, why it is important and useful.
>
> I will post my slides on my web pages very soon (hopefully tomorrow).

You can take a glance at the slides on
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/dunk/debut.html"
and older ones on
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/vill/v00.html"

Besides, Bruno, Georges and I have created a new mailing list for EDUML
"clx-eduml@gaia.anet.fr"
"clx-eduml-request@gaia.anet.fr"
you are very welcome, even if you do not write french.

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"