Re: [seul-edu] Conferences

Hi, Doug,
At this moment we have a quickie page to look at of stuff suggestested.

http://www.linuxhelpers.net/seul/cdrom/seul_cdrom.html

I have a few of the San Jose LWE flyers to ship you (hint) and some
flyer stock as well.  I will be working on a set of additions myself,
and will post them tomorrow.

If anyone else has a request to add to the list, just send it.  There is
a mailto link on the page.

http://www.linuxhelpers.net/seul/cdrom/seul_cdrom.html

Bill