Re: [seul-edu] Using graphics in Linux

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 07:22:49PM -0500, Dave Prentice wrote:
> All,
>     Does anybody know a program that either filters or converts wmf vector
> images into a form usable by Linux? Most of the commercial clipart packages
> I've seen come in the wmf format. FrameMaker doesn't speak wmf.
> Any suggestions?
  Sketch.  Probably Killustrator too, but I don't run KDE, so I don't know
for sure.
  Oh, and StarOffice of all things.  I had StarOffice(5.2, win) open a 5.7M
.wmf without batting an eye.  CorelDraw choked on it.  I'll upload it to
home tomarrow to see how Sketch handles it.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exception of handgun
  - surferfro on /.