Re: [seul-edu] .edu .net .org .com

I recommend .org -- schools are generally non-profit organizations.  However, I
think a
.k12 .khs .k13 .kpg .pre .pri or .sec would be useful.  Some system to indicate
educational institutes that aren't universities.  I don't know how exact the
names should be, but I think it would help now that there are more schools of
all levels using the net.

Bill T.