Re: [seul-edu] vsep

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
>

> > P.S.S: Available in RPM <-------------Doug, could you test it ?
>
> I'll try, but I probably won't get to it today or tomorrow due to the
> press of business and personal matters.  If anyone else could check
> Manolo's RPM and report to us, we'd both be obliged.
I've been, and probably will have to be, lurking quite a lot (more than
I'd like) lately, but this one was easy.

The RPM downloads, installs and runs like charm in RedHat 7.0, I'll set it
up in my kids (10 and 9) system if I manage to prepare some mor complex
questions (spanish interface would be helpful).

Greetings, Victoriano

G & S Sistemas de Informacion, S.L.  | Phones:
Victoriano Giralt                    |   Land line: +34-952-207-048
Chief Consultant and Owner           |   Mobile:    +34-670-332-720
Torre de San Telmo, 8                |   Fax:       Use e-mail, looks nicer
E-29018 Malaga (Spain)               | E-mail: vic@gssi.es
Member of ISOC (Andalusian Chapter)  | http://www.gssi.es/