RE: [seul-edu] Alternatives to NIS

Yes CODA is a great FS (but does it do authentication too?), the only problem is
that there are no Macintosh clients (I think coding a Mac client is way beyond
my abilities).  So people could move seemlessly back and forth between Windows
and Linux, but not to the Macs.  This isn't exactly feasible with about 40 Macs
on the network.

Bill T.