Re: [seul-edu] programming class

My first thought is to see if you can add more RAM to that machine.
Compilation is often RAM intensive, and if everyone is going at once,
there is about 6M a piece.

Jim Wildman                                Managing Consultant, marchFIRST
jim@rossberry.com                               jim.wildman@marchfirst.com
www.rossberry.com                                       www.marchfirst.com
(513)766-2002 x4209                                          (972)560-7356
All opinions expressed are mine and not my employer's.