Re: [seul-edu] (FWD) Programs to manage employee scheduling?

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----
>
> From: "Dot Updegraff" <updegraf@bellsouth.net>
> To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
> Subject: Hi
> Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:52:59 -0400
>
> Hi,
> I am the Staffing Coordinator for a Nursing Home in Florida and I am =
> looking for a program (free) to help me with schedueling employees for =
> three shifts, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! Do you know where I may =
> find one. Right now all my schedueling is done manually.
> Thank you=20
> Dot
> updegraf@bellsouth.net
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Well, there's IxTimeClock <http://www.texascomputers.com/tclock.html>, which
might help you.  Other than that I'd think that this would be something you
could create in a spreadsheet, of which there are many for Linux.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid