[seul-edu] [Fwd: Do you reat SiT?]

A friend of mine passed this along.  I wasn't aware of either of these.  The
OSPDE seems aimed at university-level education, but it is still something we
should look at and discuss, I think.  Go to the sites, read over what's there,
and give us your opinions, OK?

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people