Re: [seul-edu] An open-source eLearning environment comes out of nowhere

Teemu wrote:

> We are a company located in Finland, Espoo. We are currently
> developing an an open-source eLearning environment.

Welcome to SEUL/edu, Teemu!  It's good to hear from you.  Folks, could you give
MimerDesk a look and tell us your thoughts?  It's been quiet here for a while,
and this might be a good topic to spark some discussion again.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people