Re: [seul-edu] Opportunity to make a difference

There are PAM modules that will auth from an NT domain server if you
wish.

I would just keep the login from some local source and use an smbmount
type command to access any city NT resources on demand.

If it's just the look of the graphical login window you want, you could
modify the xdm/gdm/kdm or whatever config to have some text stating what
the NT domain is.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller