[seul-edu] [Fwd: Essay: Intellectual Property: Harm or Helpful in Academia]

I'm forwarding this from Jeff Knox.  Jeff, I removed the HTML-formatted essay since forwarding the message seems to cause it to not display properly.  I've kept the link to the essay on your website, though, and encourage everyone to go there to read it.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people