Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] dhcp fails

From: James Fowler <santiago@eng.utah.edu>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] dhcp fails

I have found pump to be more reliable than dhcpd.  have you read the
 man page or the HOWTO?
James

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Matt Jezorek wrote:
> dhcpcd in redhat and pump are not very reliable I always have to
> rebuid dhcpcd from source . Thats probably the best way to do it

--------- James Fowler
Technology & Education
jamesf@sequoia.net						ICQ: 22088266
--------

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
drloss@home.com     to be relied on in a newspaper.